Friday 31 May 2013

What's in my make-up bag today

I absolutely adore this Longchampcase le pliage, which I use as a make up bag you can fit everything in, great for travelling or for everyday.


So let’s have a peek what’s inside, haven’t got that much in here today as I am wearing very light make-up. I went for a very soft natural dewy look which is great if you want the natural effortless look.

I started off with bronzing my face all over as a base. I used Guerlain’s Terracotta 4 seasons bronzing powder in “Natural 02”. When I apply this powder I keep building it up until I get the colour I want.

I then added definition to my eyebrows using Estee lauders “automatic brow duo” in soft brown. I find this brow pencil gives off a very natural look as I find some pencils give off a very harsh look. If you wanted a stronger looked you can just build it up and I like to add a bit of water to my eye brows.

For my lashes I went for Estee Lauder’s “sumptuous extreme” mascara. I have miniscule lashes so this mascara gives me extra length and volume without clumps.

On my cheeks I dusted them with Mac’s “mineralize blush” in “warm soul”, it has a shimmery effect which I find helps give the dewy look. 
I applied it with my angled conture brush by mac, to help enhance my cheek bones.

Lastly I finished off with No7 high shine lip crayon in “daydreamer”.





2 comments:

  1. i love the blush
    http://makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com/2013/06/whats-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. highlighter makes everything better! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete