Friday 26 July 2013

Working girl!

Hey beauties!!

TGI Friday, so I thought I would throw on my pretty new shoes that I purchased from Zara, thought I would add some prettiness to my work attire. 



I've gone a bit crazy these last two months and have been buying shoes like there's no tomorrow. 



These happen to be one of many that I have bought, the colours attracted me to them as blue and turquoise happen to be my favourite colours. These shoes are perfect for these beautiful summer days we seem to be having in London. I've had loads of use for them lately, wearing them with skinny ankle jeans to wearing them at work.






I decided to add this necklace to the outfit which I thought went well with the colour scheme I was going for. You cant go wrong with a statement necklace when trying to jazz up a plain outfit.


What I am wearing
Necklace - Forever21
Top - H & M
Skirt and Shoes - Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment