Thursday 3 October 2013

Review: Essie Cocktail Bling

Hey beauts!!

So my colour for this week is Essie's "Cocktail Bling", which is a delicate grey shade to go with London's gloomy weather.
Essie - Cocktail Bling
"Cocktail Bling" is great for any occasion whether it be for a fun loving party or a lazy day at home, this shade will be sure to add an a edge to your look.


I've always been a fan of Essie as the consistency in their polishes are always great and rarely become gloopy or sticky.



Essie have changed the brush of their polishes and have made them slightly wider which makes it much easier when applying the lacquer to each nail.


Check out Essie's collection here




1 comment:

  1. I love this nail colour! It really would go with anything! :) I've just found your blog through Bloglovin' and I love it! It's beautiful.
    I'm hosting a Giveaway on my blog, you could win a Thomas Sabo Charm bracelet and charm if you're interested!
    Love your new follower, Jess xx

    http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/100-followers-thomas-sabo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete