Tuesday 1 October 2013

Review: Miracles with Moroccan Argan oil

So I finally got my hands on some Moroccan Argan oil*!!.....I have been researching about this oil as I have heard it does wonders for your hair as well as your skin.


https://beautyworld-online.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=78_101&product_id=222
Moroccan Argan oil
Argan oil stems from Morocco where the oil is extracted from the nuts of an Argan tree, for years Moroccan natives have been using this oil so it’s no wonder why they always have long beautiful hair. This product is packed with Natural Anti-Oxidant Anti-Inflammatory which acts as anti-ageing tool for your hair and skin.
This particular oil is rich in vitamin E which is said to be related to thickening hair; it also helps to nourish and repair dry and delicate hair. I have also heard Argan oil is amazing when it comes to increasing elasticity, reduces splits ends and contains unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids which are said to be linked in repairing damaged hair follicles.

Secure in this knowledge I was on a mission to find the best argan oil available on the market, as you know I’m always looking for new ways to promote healthy looking hair. I recently came across Moroccan 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil* which is one of the purest oils available, which is why I was so excited to use it.



Add caption



The oil comes as a spray which helps reduce mess when it comes to applying it to your hair or skin, I find that it’s quite thick oil and found it easier to apply it on wet hair. I definitely feel that my ends were completely nourished and gave my hair a healthy shine.


Healthy locks
If you have thin hair you might find the oil a little thick to apply it to dry hair and therefore might find it better to apply it to damp hair.
On the other hand If you have thick, frizzy and uncontrollable hair this product is great to apply on dry and damp hair in order to tame the appearance.
With winter’s arrival this product is a must when it comes to hydrating and locking in moisture after exposure to this harsh weather.

Check out all this benefits of Moroccan Argan oil here 


No comments:

Post a Comment