Thursday 23 January 2014

OOTD: Interview Attire

Hey Dolls!!

So today I was oozing with excitement as I was lucky enough to land myself an interview for my dream job. I know you guys are probably curious to know who it's with but until I get the answer i'm looking I won't be able to disclose that info yet. (Update soon I promise)

Interview Outfit
          

I had prepared the night before the outfit I wanted to wear, the look I was going for was smart and chic and think I accomplished it.

I absolutely adore my new coat and had been eyeing it up for a while, it has a beautiful tweed body and soft supple leather sleeves. Originally it was £149.99 but I was lucky enough to purchase it in the Zara sale for £99 so this was definitely a winter bargain.
Smart &  Chic
Zara Shirt
My beautiful semi-sheer blouse is from Zara's TRF new collection and was a steal at £19.99. This is great whether you match with jeans for a more casual outfit or dress it up like I have done for a more formal event.

The skirt was one of my recent purchases and I bought it at H&M, I was shocked as it was only £12.99 but the quality feels amazing. It's quite thick for a pencil skirt with a little stretch making it so comfortable to wear, it has this beautiful zip detailing on each side which can then be hidden away when your shirt is tucked in.


H&M
Even though I have loads of shoes I was finding it difficult to find the right pair to compliment my outfit choice, in the end I went with my favourite ankle boots from Carvela which I purchased last year.

Booties






Coat: Zara
Blouse: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Magic Support Tights: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Carvela


I kept my make-up very natural with a soft tinted moisturiser and a bit of bronzer to give my dull face some colour. I finished off the look with my new YSL nude lipstick which seems to be my new staple in my makeup bag.

Well beauties fingers crossed that I left a good impression today and I receive some good news soon.

Much Love,

ModestGlamAmor

xxxx







1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you sweets!! i will definitely keep you guys updated. Loving your blog BTW xx

    ReplyDelete