Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review: Denman Classic D3 Valentines Day special edition hair brush

Hey Beauties!

So as you know I love looking after my hair and I only use the best to tame my mane, which is why after many years of mistakes I have learnt that Denman have the best hair brush collection out there.



As my hair can get very tangled, brushing my hair can be very painful and in the past I've had to throw away a number of brushes as very often I can hear my poor hair strands breaking away as i'm tugging away at the hair brush.
Denman classic D3 Hair Brush - Valentines special

However since I discovered Denmans D3* classic hair brush styling and brushing my hair has become a walk in the park. I love that the nylon pins just glide through my hair with no breakage. Also when it comes to straightening and blow drying my hair this hair brush is a must as the anti-static rubber pads help me to shape my hair perfectly.
Pretty Pink


With valentines day just around the corner I was excited to hear that Denman released a special edition of the D3 brush and have released it in this beautiful vibrant pink shade with stylish silver kiss prints .

So as my black D3 on it's last legs, this is the perfect replacement to keep my hair in place.

Tamed Hair after using my new Denman D3 hair brush

until next time dolls!!

Love ,

ModestGlamAmor

xxx

Check out Denman hair brush collection to find the perfect brush for you here

No comments:

Post a Comment